首先,26话中英文翻译对照
Understand, Roger, this city was created to be a stage,
罗杰 这个城市啊
with no Memory prior to 40 years ago.
是作为没有四十年前记忆的城市被创造的
It's nonsense to ask if Memories exist;
追究记忆是没有意义的事
I just thought I would let you know
很想告诉你这个
By the way, aren't you going to be the knight in shining armor and rescue the maiden?"
话说回来 白马王子不打算去救回女孩吗
Alex,
阿历克斯
I think it's time you taste the people's rage!
借此来尝尝他人心中的愤怒吧
Howitzer units? What are you doing?
榴弹炮部队 你们在干什么
You're targeting the black MegaDeus,
为什么要把炮口指向黑色MEGADEUS
from the Paradigm Home Office, sir!
是帕拉蒂姆总公司的命令
They'd go that far to use us...
竟然任意摆布我们到这种地步…
It has absolutely no elegance at all.
真是一点也不优雅
A clumsy MegaDeus, piloted by nothing but a fake Dominus
由野狗当操纵者的MEGADEUS
What the hell is going on out here?
这就是我们应该做的吗
Is this the best the Military Police can do?
就是军警察应该做的吗
Colonel Dastun, your commanding orders and actions are meant to serve the New Order.
我们行动应该为新体制的秩序服务 达斯顿上校
However, you are no longer a Military Police commander."
不 你已经不是军警察的指挥官了
So did he...get him?
打倒了…吗
ROGERRRRR!
罗杰
How is she doin' that???"
为什么这家伙…
Roger, I'm with ya on this!
罗杰 不只你一个人
Wake up, and take that bastard down!
醒过来 站起来把那家伙狠狠打倒
Hey
喂
do you actually know who you are?
你知道自己是谁吗
Damn it...I can't believe it, I'm such a buffoon!
我…真是个小丑
I have to say, the human race continues to surprise me
有时也会出现反常的人
All this time, Roger Smith, Big O has saved the people of this city. Well, now, this is the least I can do, and with pride in my heart, I turn against you!
BIG-O和罗杰·史密斯
一直在拯救这个城市还有在这里生活的人们
我会怀着自豪向你发炮
In honor of your many years of service, I think I'll crush you once and for all; out of pity
看在你众多功绩的面子上就给你个痛快好了
以我的宽大仁慈
Dan Dastun, all members of Anderson and Roddenberry squads have turned in their badges
安德森中队 罗丹贝利中队都拿下了警徽
丹·达斯顿
Well, whaddya know
你们…
Oh? You want me to teach you what happens to watchdogs who bare their teeth at their master, do you?
看来你们很想知道朝主人露出獠牙的看门狗的下场
This world has a New Order now; it has a new God!
我是这个世界的新秩序 新神明
Tell me, do the lives of people who don't serve this order have any value?
不服从的人没有活下去的价值
Yes, of course; power must be demonstrated to the ignorant
力量是需要向愚民显示的东西
Hey, Dad; you were nothing but a coward and a puppet! 爸爸 您只是胆小鬼
Well, I'm neither one of those, and I'm gonna prove it!
让我证明给您看 我跟您不同
It's the Memory, it desperately wants to be remembered
*
What's going on?
发生了什么
Big O, can you move?
BIG-O 能动吗
I'm gonna send you and that giant coffin to the bottom of the sea!
和你的巨大棺材一起沉下海底吧
ROGERRRRRRR!!!!
罗杰
Roger...
罗杰…
I just don't get it; how can you be functioning without your Memory
为什么啊 为什么你明明没有记忆…
ROGERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
罗杰
Are you trying to absorb me into your systems, Big Fau?
BIG-FAU 你想把我吸收成为你的一部分吗
I'm not like that pitiful reporter, or even that snickering cyborg
我和那个可悲的记者和半机械人不同
I am a true Dominus, the one and only.
我可是正当的操纵者
Roger...
罗杰……
Big O, is this what you want?
BIG-O 这是你的希望吗
If you do this, you and I will become one being.
这样我和你就能成为一体了吗
But I've always been with you, isn't that right?
我已经一直都和你在一起了 不对吗
Right; this is my decision
没错 这就是我的选择
Roger Smith made his decision.
那就是罗杰·史密斯的选择
Stop it already! What the hell are you talking about?"
不要说了 你到底在说什么
Dorothy?
多洛茜
Crow-boy is dead and you know it!
那个臭乌鸦肯定已经死了
Memories; what the hell are they??
记忆到底是什么啊
Memory is something found in the human form. Shall we, Dorothy?
记忆是存在于人心中的东西
Dorothy
多洛茜
Hold it!
等等
I hate them, both of them, the black guy and the white guy
我 对那个黑色的还有白色的都讨厌极了
I'm a Memory?
我是记忆?
How can a woman as unreliable as me,who knows nothing about herself,连自己是谁都不知道
be a Memory?"
这样不明确的我是记忆?
Memories by nature are unreliable
记忆原本就是不明确的东西
They'll degenerate and become fraudulent while they're inside people's minds.
在人心中怎样改变都可能
People subconsciously create these stories, call them Memories.
人就是无意识间编织出那些称作“记忆”的故事的存在
All I wanted was my own Memories.
我只是…想得到自己的记忆
I don't know if we had them 40 years ago, but I don't really care
四十年前的事我不知道 怎样都无所谓
Yes, I understand, and because of that, nothing will have existed 40 years ago
没错 所以四十年前什么也不存在
If I'm cut, I bleed
受伤就会流血
I have plenty of faults
拥有人所有缺陷的我
I have always been the same man called Roger Smith
如果一直都是叫做罗杰·史密斯的人
This may all be true, but still...who am I?"
那我究竟是什么人
I just...want to go back...
我只是想回去…
With the Memories of what time? And what point in time
回到何时 回到何时的记忆中?
You have the power to either contain or release them, even those Memories of events prior to 40 years ago."
包括四十年前在内
你能封闭起记忆 也能开放它们
...I'm the one making the choice?
…由我自己选择?
Hear me, true author of this book!
这本书的真正作者
Fill in the blank pages with Memories!"
请在空白页上写下记忆
It's up to you, Negotiator!
拜托了 谈判专家
This world...
这个世界…
This world...What is it?
这个世界究竟是什么
No...
不对
No...
不对
NO!!!
不对
You?
你…
These memories you're seeing, they're...
你在看着的
这个记忆…
ROGERRRRRRRRRR!!!
罗杰
What the--?!
怎么了
my world....
我的世界…
Dorothy...
多洛茜
Dorothy!
多洛茜
You could've come up with a gentler way to bring me around, you know!
真蛮干 就没有更柔和一点方法吗
Er, like mouth-to-mouth, or something
比如…嘴对嘴什么的
Not with the displacement capacity of my air tank
你如果知道我的空气罐的排气量
You're such a louse, Roger Smith
一定会为现在说的话后悔
You're definitely R. Dorothy
这才像你 R·多洛茜
Roger...
罗杰
You plan on remaining half-dead forever,
想永远死不干净吗
Big Fau? I'll give you all that I am now
BIG-FAU 如你所愿给你我的一切
What is all this?
这是//加上…
Dorothy!
多洛茜
I was informed by a buffoon with curly hair and gaudy clothing
那个没有品味的卷发男人告诉我的
That son-of-a-gun
那家伙?
BIG-O FINAL STAGE
THE BIG-O
You're weak, Roger Smith
你射偏了 罗杰·史密斯
When its' all said and done, you're just a Negotiator
到底你不过是个谈判专家
DIE!
去死吧
BIG…
BIG-VENUS
A bird whose wings have been plucked...
被摘掉翅膀的鸟…
...Will turn into the beast it was before it evolved into a bird
…倒退为进化成鸟之前的野兽
Big O, wait
等等 BIG-O
this one is for me to handle
这是我的工作
Angel
Memories are very precious to people's lives
对人来说记忆是重要的东西
They give to us the opportunity to prove to ourselves that we exist
因为有记忆 人才能确认自我的存在
and if we lose them, we have an unrelenting fear of uncertainty
失去它 人就无法从不安中逃脱
You must listen to me
所以听我说
the humans that are living here and now in the present are made of more than just memories of the past
现在活在这里的人绝不只是过去的延续
I myself don't even know who I am
我连自己是谁都不知道
I don't have a single solitary memory about myself,
我连自己的记忆都没有
but I don't believe anyone took them from me
但恐怕是我用自己的意识消除了自己的记忆
I most likely erased them of my own free will
这么选择的是我自己
I was the one who made that choice
为了我自己
so I can live in the present and in the future
为了现在和将来活下去
because I must go on believing there is a me
为了相信自己这个存在
Angel
Angel! I know that I will never lose the you that is now a part of my memories
我决不忘记我记忆中的你
The you that met me and the conviction you had in what you felt you needed to do
和我接触后对自己该做的事产生信念的你
The you that loved yourself more than anyone else ever could
比谁都爱自己的你
I'll never forget this woman named Angel who once loved herself, yet was filled with such a doubt
还有现在内心产生动摇的名叫Angel的女性
You must stop denying your own existence
you have to live as a human being.
不能否定自我的存在 要作为人活下去
Roger, the Negotiator.
谈判专家 罗杰
My name is...Roger Smith. I perform a much-needed job here, in the City of Amnesia
我叫罗杰·史密斯
在这个丧失记忆的城市从事着不可缺少的工作
*We Have Come To Terms*
(我们达成了协议)