英语圈人士对交响诗篇艾蕾卡的评论转贴

楼层直达
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2006-06-04
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
交响诗篇艾蕾卡在美国是放在主流电视频道CARTOON NETWORK以无删减的完全版面貌与美国观众见面的,同时也在澳大利亚等地播出,以下是英语圈观众的几篇评论文章

At its heart an exquisitely told romance with beautifully animated action scenes, and characters created with love, 30 June 2006

Author: Hoban-W from Sydney, Australia

The first time I watched Eureka Seven, I was in a mood of "meh, this is going to suck," it didn't but I definitely didn't love it either. After watching the first two episodes and failing to be interested enough to continue, I forgot about it. Some weeks later, on a forum I regularly visit, people were gushing over it. I was wondering what the hell they were on about; they reassured me that it got better and better and better and better….and then even better. "Mecha just isn't my thing" I said "especially when said mecha rides on lame surfboards through the sky". WRONG. The mecha aspect is such a miniscule part of the show that placing it into that anime genre is a crime against humanity. Instead the show becomes one of the most compelling dramas I've ever seen, anime or not. So yes I continued to watch, the next few episodes were nothing special, humorous in parts, interesting in others. I was growing impatient waiting for an arc to form. And then it happened and everything changed, by episode 30 I was proclaiming Eureka Seven as the best anime I've ever had the pleasure of watching and by the end of it all, Eureka Seven had solidified it's place in anime history as possibly the most beautifully written anime ever.

So what is it about it that makes Eureka Seven so refreshing and wonderful? For starters it's nothing like the general mecha anime, if you look at all of them, they are all named after the mecha: Rahxephon, Evangelion, Gundam etc. Eureka Seven set itself up from the very beginning as a character drama and by naming it after the main female character they achieved this. Eureka Seven is all about the characters. Occasionally there are no mecha battles for episodes at a time, when there is one, they are there to compliment the story and the characters own development. At first I felt Renton was rather annoying and I continually found myself saying "shut up" allowed, whenever he was on screen, however by the end Renton had undergone such an excellently written change, he wasn't the annoying kid anymore he was instead one of the most endearing male leads in any anime I have ever seen. Technically Eureka Seven is an achievement. Every aspect, the music, the animation does its job with finesse. The music by Sato Naoki is superb and at time compels you to tears in even some of the happiest most uplifting of scenes. It weaves itself into the anime and never feels out of place. The animation is mostly consistent but at time it drops in quality, however the high level of art is maintained throughout. The arcing story is always interesting and doesn't fall into boring clichés and contrivances which plague most anime today. The writers indict war and it's meaningless with beautiful tact and subtlety. The mysteries are well told and answers are littered throughout, a lot of them leaving the viewer to ponder over and think about, rather than having them shoved in your face.

Sadly Eureka Seven has slipped under most peoples radars; brushing it off as the same thing I felt it was when I first watched it. Fullmetal Alchemist another offering from Bones animation Studio has managed to make a dent in the anime community, even though I liked that anime quite a bit it pales in comparison to Eureka Seven. Hopefully as word of mouth spreads Eureka Seven will find itself as widely acclaimed as it deserves to be.

Eureka Seven is what every anime, no every TV show aspires to be, something original, intriguing and always fun. It's a rarity to have such a uniquely told story that is full of lovable characters and wondrous technical achievements. Eureka Seven is the best anime of 2005. No, the best anime in years.
-----------------------------

A perfect fairy tale..., 29 September 2006

Author: Jonathan Dunfee (jdunfee) from Texas, United States

I can't speak highly enough of Eureka Seven. Of the little TV I have time to watch, it's at the top of the list. There's something about the crafting of the characters that draws you in slowly and effortlessly. I started watching the show because of the high quality of the animation; now I'm completely hooked because I care about people in the story. And that's part of what is so beautiful about the series – the characters do become people, people you start to care about and want to see again. Like all good anime (Cowboy Bebop, Gunslinger Girls, Ghost in the Shell) and all good stories, the characters grow and define themselves, and that journey sucks you in and leaves you wanting more.

If you look around at reviews, you will see criticisms of the series – most of these boil down to "not enough robot battles", or too wishy-washy with adolescent love, or some other pick at one of the many minor themes. These jabs all miss the point though. The story is really about love and family. We are reminded of how difficult love and family can be, how they change and define us, and how very much they are worth all of that effort.

I'll wrap this comment up before I get too sappy. Just watch Eureka Seven. I can honestly say it is my favorite story in years. It's a fairy tale, but sometimes we need fairy tales to help us make sense of the world.

Was the above comment useful to you?
注册时间:
2006-06-04
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2007-07-04
劳驾凯歌兄弟协力。。。。。。
级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2005-06-26
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2007-07-04
有强人翻译吗……我看到已经不想慢慢看了- -

あなたの歌姬?僕の歌姬!世界で僕だけの歌姫なの!
注册时间:
2006-04-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2007-07-04
评论都满是赞誉啊,不过Eureka竟然会在CARTOON NETWORK播而且无删节真是奇特。CARTOON NETWORK可是连游戏王都会做删改处理。

懒得换头签了
注册时间:
2005-12-31
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2007-07-04
对澳大利亚老的观点基本支持,我开始也看的很脱力,后来慢慢被吸引了,但他说钢炼没它好看这点我就不支持了。美国老也一样是在推荐这片,没写什么很有价值的东西,总之两篇文章都太主观,当BLOG文还行,用来当评论文嘛就。。。。。。
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2007-01-13
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2007-07-04
这俩个发评论对部都很有爱,不过这片子也有缺点就是了。
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2005-05-05
在线时间:
11小时
发帖:
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2007-07-04
Eureka前十集是精华,当初天真到以为之后一直会保持这么赞的心理描写和某些行为解释桥段...逼近是年番...

注册时间:
2003-08-13
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2007-07-04
AniDB对这个的评价也很高

Review Rating 8.95
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=animeatt&aid=2826

Rating 8.55

总的来说画面和音乐都不错
故事线就见仁见智了
级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-10-25
在线时间:
250小时
发帖:
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2007-07-04
西方人的评论都很简洁易懂,要不it's great!要不that sucks。

生不用封万户侯常恨不识苍井优

级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2003-06-29
在线时间:
6小时
发帖:
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2007-07-05
然而这评论就很不地道啊。第一个人居然看前面几集看到烦了……不过有趣的是外国佬里原来有“角色动画”这种说法的。
注册时间:
2005-03-28
在线时间:
18小时
发帖:
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2007-07-05
引用
最初由 alann 发布
评论都满是赞誉啊,不过Eureka竟然会在CARTOON NETWORK播而且无删节真是奇特。CARTOON NETWORK可是连游戏王都会做删改处理。

西方这些分级啊删节啊好像真的很搞笑的...俺一直怀疑那些和谐工作者脑袋里有点贵恙...

就拿Eureka来说吧.
加拿大的分级,不管是火影这样血腥小强的,金色的卡修这种热血乱蹦的,钢炼这种一往情深的,犬夜叉这种暴力恋爱的还是高达Seed这种机甲乱斗的,基本分级通通是PG,即所有的未成年人均可在家长保护下观看...
PG: Parental Guidance. Again, similar to the movie rating of the same name. Moderate use of violence and mild profanity allowed, as is brief nudity and sexual references if important to a storyline.

然后猜猜纯情废柴的Eureka是啥级别?
答案是14+,字面看就一清二楚了,14禁...
14+: Programming intended for viewers ages 14 and over. May contain intense scenes of violence, strong profanity, and depictions of sexual activity within the context of a story.

所以天下不只有中国的广电总局和谐...

Full collection of Doraemon comic books, 99 dollars.
Full collection of Doraemon movie DVDs, 199 dollars.
Dokodemo door in year 2200, 399 dollars.
Dreams for kids, priceless.
There are some dreams never become true, for every kid there is Doraemon.
级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2007-01-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2007-07-05
引用
最初由 霸王哆啦 发布
西方人的评论都很简洁易懂,要不it's great!要不that sucks。

赞同赞同,翻译LB的帖子是,美国佬就经常suck……

对诗篇无爱,便不友情翻译鸟……

级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2006-10-19
在线时间:
14小时
发帖:
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2007-07-05
引用
最初由 大菠萝12 发布

赞同赞同,翻译LB的帖子是,美国佬就经常suck……

对诗篇无爱,便不友情翻译鸟……

大菠萝这就是横下一条心,只对国外踝控评论的汉化尽绵薄之力了吗?[/TX]

话说除了那篇文,我还没见过你翻译过别的……好吧,其实是我初来乍到,不知深浅。

注册时间:
2007-06-04
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2007-07-05
引用
最初由 听剑客 发布

西方这些分级啊删节啊好像真的很搞笑的...俺一直怀疑那些和谐工作者脑袋里有点贵恙...

就拿Eureka来说吧.
加拿大的分级,不管是火影这样血腥小强的,金色的卡修这种热血乱蹦的,钢炼这种一往情深的,犬夜叉这种暴力恋爱的还是高达Seed这种机甲乱斗的,基本分级通通是PG,即所有的未成年人均可在家长保护下观看...
PG: Parental Guidance. Again, similar to the movie rating of the same name. Moderate use of violence and mild profanity allowed, as is brief nudity and sexual references if important to a storyline.

然后猜猜纯情废柴的Eureka是啥级别?
答案是14+,字面看就一清二楚了,14禁...
14+: Programming intended for viewers ages 14 and over. May contain intense scenes of violence, strong profanity, and depictions of sexual activity within the context of a story.

所以天下不只有中国的广电总局和谐...

E7剧情过于晦涩,不要说国外人家故意14禁,就算白给14岁一下小孩子看他们都不看的……虽然E7很清纯,不过大叔向就是大叔向,年轻人还是不必去看的……

欢迎给我的构思提建议……
http://popgo.net/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450715

足控党徒啊!教主换了个马甲而已!
注册时间:
2006-10-09
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2007-07-05
本人对那和尚推LOLI映象深刻的说!!!!!
快速回复