级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2004-03-28
在线时间:
50小时
发帖:
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
關鍵還在于某圖還是挪威的某位同學攛掇出來的....

科西嘉怪物登陆嵌内港—杀人魔王向格拉斯挺进—篡夺者进入格列诺伯—波拿巴特将军攻抵里昂—拿破仑将军光复枫丹白露—皇帝陛下即将凯旋巴黎!
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2007-11-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
Rebranding puts black marks against UK flag

The proposed new flag

Enlarge image

Britain's national flag - the union jack - has been given the makeover treatment, in the hope of reflecting a more modern society.

It's become the marketing executive's remedy for any organisation's ills. From BT to BP, the Labour Party to the Lottery, hardly a business or institution has escaped the rebranding bug.

Now moves are afoot to redesign that most sacred of British hallmarks - the union flag.

A campaign is being launched to modernise the red, white and blue flag by adding a touch of black to reflect multicultural Britain in the 21st Century.

The proposed new flag (see above) is the work of Nigel Turner, an enthusiastic fan of the UK's transformation into a multiracial society over the past 50 years.
If I flew the union jack from a flagpole in my garden, many people would see it as a racist statement
Nigel Turner

Mr Turner, who has called his campaign Reflag, believes his plan would reclaim the union jack from its negative associations, and silence that old skinhead chant: "There ain't no black in the union jack."

"If I flew the union jack from a flagpole in my garden, many people would see it as a racist statement," he says.

"I'm a glass half-full, rather than half-empty sort of person. It's time we made a positive statement about the progression of a multicultural and multiracial society."

400th anniversary

The union flag was first seen in 1606 and the version that we know today was drawn up by the College of Arms in 1801 to represent the Act of Union.

Black runner Denise Lewis proudly waves the union jack

Mr Turner, 46, who is white, hopes to spark a debate on the flag. He would like to see a new design replace the current union jack for the flag's 400th anniversary in 2006.

"The proposed design does not mean throwing out all that has gone before, and it is clearly recognisable as the flag of the UK without saying something new."

But as makeovers go, even a designer as thick-skinned as Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen would think twice about treading into such perilous territory.

The so-called "union black" has already raised the ire of the Scottish. Tuesday's Scotsman newspaper said Mr Turner had "missed the point".

"The United Kingdom is not a firm which changes its corporate branding each time the management alters. The flag is an enduring symbol of unity which transcends politics and absorbs cultural change."
UNION FLAG - A BRIEF HISTORY
Originally flown from masthead of ships
Flag combines crosses of St Patrick, St George and St Andrew (there's no separate representation of Wales)
No official directions exist for its use ashore
Source: Mrflag.com

MSP Phil Gallie told the Scottish Parliament: "The suggestion that our flag should be redesigned is ridiculous tokenism and would do nothing to stamp out racism."

So what does Mr Turner need to do to make his flag official? The answer is not black and white, says flags expert Charles Ashburner.

"There are no laws governing the union flag. Primarily, it's the monarch's flag, but it has come to represent the UK through common usage.

"So to make it official, he just has to make people believe it's the official flag. It will never take the place of the union flag of course, but it could became a sort of quasi-official flag if enough people flew it."
注册时间:
2007-11-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
注册时间:
2007-11-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
Some of your comments:

I think this is a very good idea, and one that will propel the United Kingdom firmly into the 21st Century.
James, UK

What an absolutely insane idea... the union jack is the symbol of our nation, it has nothing to do with race and should not be connected to it.
Paul Howard, England

I think the "new-look" flag will stir up more racial tension in the UK. Being Asian myself, I think groups such as the BNP will use this to help their cause
Jhon, UK

I seem to recall a distinctive red, white and black banner used to represent a rather extremist group not so long ago - the Nazi Blutfahne! Let's not go down that road.
Paul, Great Britain

Wales is not represented as England and Wales were an entity at the time the flag was drawn up. Therefore this flag is trying to bring us up to date in one way but not another.
Dillon Jacobi, Wales

Mr Gallie's phrase "ridiculous tokenism" seems to sum up the situation perfectly. Not all ethnic minorities are black.
John Smeathers, UK

I was born and brought up in the UK, am 23 and of Indian decent. I am appalled at this proposal. We are multicultural, and what makes us so is the people, not the flag we fly. The union jack is part of our heritage, our past and it should be a part of our future.
Anita Patel, UK

This is more likely to polarise opinion. With far right parties gaining a foothold in local councils, why give them a way of distinguishing themselves by holding on to the old design if the new were adopted?
Nathan Surendran, UK

How much symbolism should one flag represent? The union flag represents a union of countries. It is arguably racially and religiously neutral. Let's keep it that way.
Peter, Wales, UK

The idea is fine in principle but the design is all wrong. As far as I can see the blue and red people of this country as still massively over represented. Perhaps we could use a system of proportional representation and update the flag at each census.
Martin Steven, UK
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2006-06-25
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
想起一种说法

现在英国人总是喜欢宣扬自己创新,时尚的理念,骨子里还是以前那群保守分子

]

级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2006-03-12
在线时间:
54小时
发帖:
只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2007-12-12

注册时间:
2007-07-22
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
614...好囧

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2005-01-13
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 24楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
前两名的差距不止一点两点

要称霸也是红莲团,哪里轮到614
注册时间:
2007-04-11
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 25楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
谁来告诉我这不是KUSO[/han]

レイミアさまぁぁぁぁぁ!俺をミニオンに...ミニオンに!
注册时间:
2006-03-12
在线时间:
54小时
发帖:
只看该作者 26楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
Flag 14
(55%)

注册时间:
2006-09-21
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 27楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
xwz
注册时间:
2002-06-27
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 28楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
引用
最初由 oh_nogo 发布
前两名的差距不止一点两点

要称霸也是红莲团,哪里轮到614

我在考虑是否发动群众给614拉票:D

由今以后,到处可见的,都是Kugimiyaism战胜的旗。到处所闻的,都是Kugimiyaism的凯歌的声。贫乳的警钟响了!LOLI的曙光现了!试看将来的最萌,必是钉宫的世界!http://mirukashihime.cool.ne.jp/sound/int_sfms.mp3
釘宮黨入黨誓詞:釘宮主義,吾黨所宗,以患釘病,以進最萌。
        才人悠二,為吾前鋒,夙夜匪懈,傲嬌是從。
        矢勤矢勇,必信必忠,一人一票,貫徹始終。
以下两首欢迎转载:o
西北的沙漠里光芒照四方/钉宫机就像那红色的太阳/多么温暖/多么慈祥/把我们钉宫病患的心儿照亮/我们迈步走在/钉宫主义幸福的大道上/嘿,URUSAI!
大海航行靠舵手/万物生长靠太阳/雨露滋润禾苗壮/战三国靠的是钉宫的光芒/鱼儿离不开水啊/瓜儿离不开秧/CB小强离不开钉宫之光/钉宫思想是不落的太阳!
PS:群号9363778的宅女群需要大量11区的宅男宅女,有意者请与联系……
友情广告:敬请期待声创联盟推出的《凉宫春日的忧郁》史上最强中文配音版,超越台版的品质!
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2003-12-31
在线时间:
25小时
发帖:
只看该作者 29楼 发表于: 2007-12-12
禁止海外票,顺大红莲国昨天被灭了……

エンディング中に一瞬だけウインクするパインが好きすぎて仕方ありません
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个