然后 脑后插管 进去做 死神(逃

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2005-07-06
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 33楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
沒有方向盤的賽車遊戲...難度要我拿著支鉛筆充當方向盤嗎.................(或者玩射擊用鉛筆當鎗,或者出一陽指?)
不是所有遊戲都適合玩體感的...用wii玩boxing時,沒有反向力,玩十幾分鐘手就痛了 orz

空氣H不是夢了
愛情動作片自己也可以加入了
快來歡呼

我愛腹黑

黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!黑田、水島、千葉死ね!
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2007-05-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 34楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
引用
最初由 dbling 发布
沒有方向盤的賽車遊戲...難度要我拿著支鉛筆充當方向盤嗎.................(或者玩射擊用鉛筆當鎗,或者出一陽指?)
不是所有遊戲都適合玩體感的...用wii玩boxing時,沒有反向力,玩十幾分鐘手就痛了 orz

空氣H不是夢了
愛情動作片自己也可以加入了
快來歡呼

這種東西始終是配合用的,例如玩些你當指揮官的遊戲時,一邊用控制器微調一邊用手控制界面會比較有feel

至於FPS遊戲建議買把玩具槍來配合

CODMW2發售後3個月內PS3+360版合計超過2000萬銷量我送黑任戰隊(剩三個了?)一人一套GT5
什麼叉菜如果你找到我在S1遊戲區被人輪的證據我就送你一套魔塔大陸3
注册时间:
2005-06-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 35楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
E3 2009: I've Played Natal and it Works
Hands-on... or is it body-on...? Maybe body-off? Whatever, Burnout and Ricochet use it and it works.
by Jeremy Dunham

June 2, 2009 - Following up on its successful E3 press conference earlier today, Microsoft held a special hands-on event at the Standard Hotel in downtown Los Angeles this evening. Besides showing off the latest versions of games like Halo 3: ODST, Forza Motorsport 3, The Beatles: Rock Band, and Shadow Complex, Microsoft also had special "behind closed doors" demos of two of its more secretive projects, Project Natal and Alan Wake.

I'll admit that I was eager to try out Natal specifically to see just how real the onstage demo from earlier today truly was. After all, what Microsoft showed onstage -- not counting the incredibly long ultra-saccharine marketing video -- was pretty impressive. As Steven Spielberg alluded to in his surprise speech at that very press conference, a camera that could act as an "invisible controller" for hardcore and first-time gamers alike really would be a defining moment for the next generation of videogames.

Here's the amazing thing -- I played with the Natal for all of 5-6 minutes, and I have to say, it actually works.

The first demo I tried was what Microsoft was calling "Burnout Natal." Though it isn't a real game in development, the mixture of Burnout Paradise and the Natal camera was meant to provide proof that you could use the device's technology for practically any genre or software. How quickly I was recognized into the Natal's body identification system (just a few seconds) was surprising, and in a matter of moments I was controlling Burnout paradise with my feet and hands.

Most of the people around me during the MS press conference were groaning when they showed how a racing game would control with Natal in the aforementioned marketing footage, but truth be told, it's a lot more fun than it looks. Though I did miss the bit of resistance that a controller or steering wheel normally gives me, I was shocked to see how natural it felt to drive a car without actually being in one. How easy was it? To accelerate, I simply moved my right leg forward; to brake, I moved it backwards, and to pop it into a neutral position, I just stood straight up (or as straight as my spine would allow me to stand after 12+ hours of E3 spelunking). Driving was just a matter of pretending that I had a steering wheel in my hands, and every subtle movement I made was picked up by the camera allowing me to drive pretty well (and pretty straight) for the few minutes I got to try it out. As an added bonus, the motion for going into Burnout mode was an appropriate Top Gun Volleyball fist-pump. The whole experience was surprisingly fun and I walked away with nary a bad thing to say (which is quite an accomplishment, because normally I complain a lot).

My second go at the Natal was with the game highlighted specifically in Microsoft's press conference by former Fight Night father, Kudo Tsunoda, known as "Ricochet." Admittedly, Ricochet isn't my type of game. I'd rather sit on the couch hitting remote control buttons instead of virtual dodgeballs (which probably explains why I've reached the point where I get winded doing simple things like chewing and talking). Nonetheless, Ricochet provided a small dose of fun as I did my best to break targets with an increasingly-prolific supply of balls. The response here didn't seem as sharp as it did with Burnout -- but to be fair, there did seem to be a small learning curve with the aiming system. Though again, it's not my type of game -- but the good news is that, when speaking with Tsunoda about things in the works down the line, that there are plenty more games -- much more ambitious ones, in fact -- in development that we're going to see in the near future.

All in all, I found Project Natal to be quite refreshing. It's nowhere near the gimmicky device I originally took it for and the fact that it works already on a retail Xbox 360 (Burnout was running on an "out of the store" model, no debugs or special systems required) says a lot about its current stage of development.

To say that I'm anxious to see where Microsoft, and it's horde of third party developers, takes his next is an understatement.

有人試玩完了-w-

(<ゝω・)綺羅星★
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2007-11-08
在线时间:
512小时
发帖:
只看该作者 36楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
用跳舞毯玩赛车,用光枪玩RPG,那才是境界,前者我试过,相当的爽
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2006-05-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 37楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
引用
最初由 游戏无用 发布

玩rpg什么的都用数位板……
用笔玩游戏的感觉还是很爽的

终于能用PSP玩女神异闻录2/罪了,泪流满脸

签名违规众的权利:
1.一个月内个人资料更改被锁定,再犯的三个月,三犯的直接禁言
2.随管理员心情更换签名,再犯的连头像也随管理员心情
3.免费参观小黑屋(刑满后按黑屋格式申请脱离签名违规次元组)
签名违规众的义务:
顶着签名努力发贴,让签名违规次元组的权利与义务传遍PPG
ps.签名大小超过800*600的(整个签名,包括图片和文字)就算违规,长宽任意一个超出都算。
10/09/2008 BY 影魂
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2007-07-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 38楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
体感?怎么个体感法?图上没看到任何能提供体感的设备耶?

注册时间:
2006-01-10
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 39楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
引用
最初由 eddddddy 发布
三公主自重

一路神快进军高清游戏界

真没想到你签名图那么治愈,下面的字幕却如此不和谐囧

求签名图出处

光光光光
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2007-02-07
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 40楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
只要看看H5,就可以知道美国也可以作出日系的角色。
不过说道女性的化,那文化太不同,还是得期待11区。
注册时间:
2007-11-22
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 41楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
引用
最初由 游戏无用 发布

键盘上左右手护换玩stg,真的很爽

我的蛋
h ttp://70.85.48.252/bt/index.php
h ttp://69.93.3.112/bt/index.php
h ttp://70.85.48.250/bt/
http://70.85.48.245./bt/thread.php?fid=10&search=&page=10
注册时间:
2006-07-22
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 42楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
引用
最初由 推倒机 发布
体感?怎么个体感法?图上没看到任何能提供体感的设备耶?

就一个摄像头
人就是体感设备

看到正太了吗
那个妇女之友
主妇在家 又没有孩子怎么办

狮头开发了正太系列
和AI正太互动.....(虽然那个AI 实际上不可能和人交流

[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_XTU9mMjxaKw/Sd92YIUys0I/AAAAAAAAAEk/IiUiOhmOCF4/bayonetta%2005.png[/img]
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2007-02-07
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 43楼 发表于: 2009-06-02
引用
最初由 wingkelvin 发布
E3 2009: I've Played Natal and it Works
Hands-on... or is it body-on...? Maybe body-off? Whatever, Burnout and Ricochet use it and it works.
by Jeremy Dunham

June 2, 2009 - Following up on its successful E3 press conference earlier today, Microsoft held a special hands-on event at the Standard Hotel in downtown Los Angeles this evening. Besides showing off the latest versions of games like Halo 3: ODST, Forza Motorsport 3, The Beatles: Rock Band, and Shadow Complex, Microsoft also had special "behind closed doors" demos of two of its more secretive projects, Project Natal and Alan Wake.

I'll admit that I was eager to try out Natal specifically to see just how real the onstage demo from earlier today truly was. After all, what Microsoft showed onstage -- not counting the incredibly long ultra-saccharine marketing video -- was pretty impressive. As Steven Spielberg alluded to in his surprise speech at that very press conference, a camera that could act as an "invisible controller" for hardcore and first-time gamers alike really would be a defining moment for the next generation of videogames.

Here's the amazing thing -- I played with the Natal for all of 5-6 minutes, and I have to say, it actually works.

The first demo I tried was what Microsoft was calling "Burnout Natal." Though it isn't a real game in development, the mixture of Burnout Paradise and the Natal camera was meant to provide proof that you could use the device's technology for practically any genre or software. How quickly I was recognized into the Natal's body identification system (just a few seconds) was surprising, and in a matter of moments I was controlling Burnout paradise with my feet and hands.

Most of the people around me during the MS press conference were groaning when they showed how a racing game would control with Natal in the aforementioned marketing footage, but truth be told, it's a lot more fun than it looks. Though I did miss the bit of resistance that a controller or steering wheel normally gives me, I was shocked to see how natural it felt to drive a car without actually being in one. How easy was it? To accelerate, I simply moved my right leg forward; to brake, I moved it backwards, and to pop it into a neutral position, I just stood straight up (or as straight as my spine would allow me to stand after 12+ hours of E3 spelunking). Driving was just a matter of pretending that I had a steering wheel in my hands, and every subtle movement I made was picked up by the camera allowing me to drive pretty well (and pretty straight) for the few minutes I got to try it out. As an added bonus, the motion for going into Burnout mode was an appropriate Top Gun Volleyball fist-pump. The whole experience was surprisingly fun and I walked away with nary a bad thing to say (which is quite an accomplishment, because normally I complain a lot).

My second go at the Natal was with the game highlighted specifically in Microsoft's press conference by former Fight Night father, Kudo Tsunoda, known as "Ricochet." Admittedly, Ricochet isn't my type of game. I'd rather sit on the couch hitting remote control buttons instead of virtual dodgeballs (which probably explains why I've reached the point where I get winded doing simple things like chewing and talking). Nonetheless, Ricochet provided a small dose of fun as I did my best to break targets with an increasingly-prolific supply of balls. The response here didn't seem as sharp as it did with Burnout -- but to be fair, there did seem to be a small learning curve with the aiming system. Though again, it's not my type of game -- but the good news is that, when speaking with Tsunoda about things in the works down the line, that there are plenty more games -- much more ambitious ones, in fact -- in development that we're going to see in the near future.

All in all, I found Project Natal to be quite refreshing. It's nowhere near the gimmicky device I originally took it for and the fact that it works already on a retail Xbox 360 (Burnout was running on an "out of the store" model, no debugs or special systems required) says a lot about its current stage of development.

To say that I'm anxious to see where Microsoft, and it's horde of third party developers, takes his next is an understatement.

有人試玩完了-w-

大概的意思是说,有一个摄像机来拍你,这个就是操作器。你操作你的身体,它来负责输入。
然后作者玩了个赛车游戏,觉得感觉很开真车很像。
然后还玩了个躲球和打球的游戏。
然后作者说机子不错。
好枪手文的感觉。
注册时间:
2006-06-16
在线时间:
22小时
发帖: