0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 36楼 发表于: 2009-11-18
【TCW第2季第6集概述】交托给学徒
(In the Hands of The Padawans...)

2009年11月10日

翻译:August
校对:Caterpillar

Operating without the supervision or protection of their respective Jedi Masters, Padawans Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee embark upon a desperate, last-ditch effort to destroy the droid foundry established by Poggle the Lesser on Geonosis. But when their descent into the Geonosian catacombs becomes a deadly journey into darkness, they must rely on each other's strengths to find the light and complete their mission in "Weapons Factory," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, November 13 on Cartoon Network.
没有了各自师父的监管或保护,学徒阿索卡·塔诺和巴丽斯·奥菲在最后关头为摧毁下等人波格尔在吉奥诺西斯建立的机器人铸造厂而孤注一掷。不过当她们潜入吉奥诺西斯人的地下茔窟变成一次进入黑暗的死亡之旅时,她们必须相互依靠,才能找到光明,完成她们在《兵工厂》里的任务。这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,将于东部/太平洋时间11月13日星期五晚9点,在卡通频道播出。

"The one thing I really think is great about The Clone Wars is how it has a message in it of courage and loyalty and honesty and hard work," says Meredith Salenger, who provides the voice of Barriss. "Barriss is very bright, honest, professional and brave. She would much rather sacrifice herself for the protection of others and the completion of her mission. Just learning those things -- the tenets of the Jedi way -- is important for kids. The Jedi have good values."
“我认为《克隆人战争》有一点真的很棒,就是它传达出一条有关勇气,忠诚,诚实以及努力工作的信息。”为巴丽斯配音的Meredith Salenger说,“巴丽斯非常聪明,诚实,专业而勇敢。她更愿意牺牲自己的生命来保护他人,完成自己的任务。去学这些事情——绝地方式的宗旨——对孩子们来说很重要。绝地有很好的价值观。”

Perhaps best known for her starring role in Disney's The Journey of Natty Gann, Salenger welcomed the opportunity to embody one of the Jedi role models from George Lucas' "galaxy far, far away." Of particular interest, though, was the prospect of exploring a new type of interpersonal dynamic within the Order -- specifically the burgeoning friendship between Ahsoka and the strait-laced Barriss.
也许Salenger最为人所知的角色是她在迪斯尼影片《狼女传奇》(又译《娜提寻父记》)中扮演的主角,她很高兴能有机会扮演乔治·卢卡斯这个“遥远的银河系”里的一个绝地人物典范。不过她特别感兴趣的,是她可以探索绝地组织内部一种新型的人际交往关系,也就是阿索卡和正统的巴丽斯之间迅速成长的友谊。

The Fate of the Geonosian Campaign Rests in the Hands of Two Padawan Friends in an All-New Episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Airing Friday at 9:00pm on Cartoon Network!
吉奥诺西斯战役的命运掌握在两个互为朋友的学徒手中,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》最新一集,将于周五晚9点在卡通频道播出!

"Her Jedi Master is Luminara Unduli, who is very by-the-book and ordered. As a loyal student, Barriss tends to be just as structured in her approach to dealing with situations," Salenger says. "However, I think the more time she spends with Ahsoka, the more she tends to improvise a bit and trust her own instincts. Like most relationships, you are always learning from your friends who have different attitudes about life. When Barriss is with Ahsoka, her vulnerability and curiosity come out. With best friends, you can't help but be influenced by one another."
“她的绝地师父是卢米娜拉·昂杜里,一个照章办事,非常循规蹈矩的人。作为一个忠诚的学生,巴丽斯倾向于照搬她的方式来处理情况。”Salenger说,“不过,我认为她和阿索卡相处的时间越久,她越有即兴发挥的倾向,并且越相信自己的直觉。就象绝大多数的友谊那样,你总是会从对生活有不同看法的朋友身上学到东西。当巴丽斯和阿索卡在一起的时候,她的弱点和求知欲就冒了出来。和最好的朋友在一起时,你不可避免地会受到对方的影响。”

A newcomer to the world of voice acting, Salenger found herself influenced -- and inspired -- by the cast and crew of The Clone Wars, though she also found herself drawing from her own well of inner fandom.
作为配音表演界的一个新手,Salenger受到《克隆人战争》的演职员们的影响,并被他们鼓舞,尽管她发现热情也同样来自内心中作为影迷的那部分。

"Who isn't a Star Wars fan? I remember standing in line outside the movie theater with my Dad when the very first Star Wars came out. I honestly feel blessed to be part of it -- though since working on the show, I've learned a lot more about the Star Wars universe," she says. "Working with Dave [Filoni] is like working with the most creative and imaginative guy ever. He is so much fun; he is so good at directing the actors and creating a visual of the scene and what our characters are going through. I thank him all the time for bringing me on board."
“有谁不是星战迷呢?我还记得第一部《星战》公映时,我和我爸爸站在电影院外排队。能成为它的一分子我的确感到很高兴——而打从为这个节目工作开始,我学到了关于星战宇宙的更多东西。”她说,“和戴夫[菲洛尼]一起工作,就象是在和有史以来最有创造力和想象力的人合作。他是那么有趣;他非常擅长指导演员,创造场景以及我们扮演角色所见所闻的视觉图像。我永远感谢他让我加入这个团队。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news11102009/index.html

欢迎光临星球大战论坛
阅读更多汉化作品及资料,
与同好探讨星战的方方面面!
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2004-10-25
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 37楼 发表于: 2009-12-06
【TCW第2季第7集概述】卢米娜拉成为焦点

(Luminara In the Spotlight)

2009年11月18日

校对:DataLore,Luketime

In pursuit of Poggle the Lesser, Jedi Master Lumina Unduli descends deep into the catacombs of Geonosis, where she uncovers an even greater threat to the galaxy in "Legacy of Terror," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, November 20 on Cartoon Network.
为了追踪下等人波格尔,绝地大师卢米娜拉· 昂杜里深入吉奥诺西斯深深的地下巢穴,在那里,她发现了一个对银河系更大的威胁,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,《Legacy of Terror》,将于东部/太平洋时间11月20日周五晚9点在卡通频道播出。

When Luminara disappears while tracking the Geonosian warlord, Obi-Wan and Ki-Adi-Mundi lead a platoon of clone troopers in search of her. Following her trail, the heroes descend deep into the lair of the grotesque Geonosian queen -- Karina the Great -- where they discover that the hive is alive and teeming with undead defenders.
卢米娜拉在追踪吉奥诺西斯军阀时失踪,欧比万和基-阿迪-芒迪率领一个排的克隆人士兵去找她。循着她的踪迹,英雄们深深地潜入了怪诞的吉奥诺西斯王后——Karina大王——的巢穴,在那里,他们发现,虫巢到处都是不死护卫。

Though the episode finds Luminara confronted by agents of evil deep within the darkest bowels of Karina's underground nest, actress Olivia d'Abo saw her character's strength reflected by the grave nature of the circumstances. Rather than succumbing to despair, Luminara embodies the teachings of the Jedi Order even in desperate times. Despite her thoughtful and meditative nature, she is nonetheless a dedicated protector of peace and justice -- and a formidable warrior when called to action. Faced with the potential escape of her quarry, she doesn't hesitate to follow Poggle into the heart of darkness. Devoted to her noble cause even at the risk of life and limb, she is the quintessential Jedi Master -- brave, strong, sage and selfless.
虽然在这一集里,卢米娜拉在Karina地下巢穴最黑暗的最深处遭遇魑魅魍魉,女演员Olivia d'Abo还是看见,环境的严酷性反映出她角色的力量。即使在绝望的时刻,卢米娜拉也没有屈服于绝望,而是展现了绝地武士团的教义。尽管她天性缜密,思虑,但她仍然是个有奉献精神的和平与正义的守护者——当需要行动时,她还是个令人生畏的战士。面对可能脱逃的猎物,她毫不犹豫地跟着波格尔进入了黑暗的中心。即使要冒生命危险,她也投身于自己高尚的事业,她是典型的绝地大师——勇敢,强健,睿智而无私。

Jedi Master Luminara Unduli Take Matters into Her Own Hands in an All-New Episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars --Airing Friday at 9:00pm on Cartoon Network!
在卡通频道周五晚9点播出的最新一集《星球大战:克隆人战争》中,绝地大师卢米娜拉· 昂杜里亲自出马了。

"Luminara is a Jedi, so she's always going to have that ability to focus and remain calm," says d'Abo "I'm thrilled to be playing a role that requires such wisdom and strength; it is really empowering."
“卢米娜拉是一个绝地,因此她总是能够专心致志和保持冷静,”d'Abo说,“扮演一个需要具备这份智慧和力量的角色让我非常兴奋;这的确鼓舞人心。”

Despite Luminara's seemingly desperate plight, d'Abo relished the opportunity to tap into imagination and celebrate the creative spirit of the "galaxy far, far away."
尽管卢米娜拉看似身处绝境,d'Abo还是享受着这个开发想象力的机会,并且赞美这个“遥远的银河系”里的创造精神。

"The themes and characters in the [live-action] films have had such a major influence on me and everyone I know," says d'Abo. "As a child, Star Wars allowed me to fall into another world that was more vivid, more defined, more authentic and so much more exciting.
“[真人版]电影里的主题和角色曾对我和我认识的每个人产生了主要影响,”d'Abo说,“作为一个孩子,《星球大战》允许我沉浸到另一个更生动,更清晰,更真实也让人兴奋得多的世界.”

Though perhaps best known for her role as Kevin Arnold's elder sister in TV's The Wonder Years, d'Abo boasts a career that has included such iconic genre properties as Conan the Destroyer, Green Lantern: First Flight and Ultimate Avengers.
虽然她最为人所熟知的角色也许是在电视剧《纯真年代》里扮演的Kevin Arnold的姐姐,d'Abo值得夸耀的事业还包括诸如《野蛮人科南》,《绿灯侠:首次飞行》和《终极复仇者》这样的标志性类型片。

"I love science-fiction, the fantasy genre and comic books," she says. "They tend to stand the test of time because of their marvelous content; these kinds of projects will always capture people's attention by providing far away settings we'd like to escape to. I've been really lucky with all the roles and projects because I have an innate understanding of what they require. I just jump in and make them my own."
“我爱科幻片,奇幻片和漫画书,”她说,“它们往往能因为它们那不可思议的内容而经受住时间的考验;这种类型的作品总能靠着提供人们想要逃往的遥远环境,吸引住人们的注意力。我能与所有这些角色和作品联系起来,真的非常幸运,因为我生来就能理解到它们需要的是什么。我就是投入进去,把它们变成我自己的东西。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news20091118/index.html

欢迎光临星球大战论坛
阅读更多汉化作品及资料,
与同好探讨星战的方方面面!
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2004-10-25
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 38楼 发表于: 2009-12-06
【TCW第2季第8集概述】《克隆人战争》中,朋友变仇敌

(Friends Become Foes in The Clone Wars)

2009年12月2日

校对:DataLore

Controlled by Geonosian Brain Worms, Friends Become Foes in an All-New Episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Airing Friday at 9:00pm on Cartoon Network!
由于吉奥诺西斯脑虫的控制,朋友变成了仇敌,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,将于星期五晚9点在卡通频道播出。

Reunited after the Battle of Geonosis, Padawans Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee are assigned to take a supply ship back to Republic-controlled space. But their routine mission becomes a fight for survival when they discover that the ship has been overrun by a horde of deadly stowaways -- Geonosian brain worms with the grotesque ability to control the thoughts and actions of their clone hosts. It is impossible to tell friend from foe when dealing with deadly "Brain Invaders" in an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, December 4 on Cartoon Network.
吉奥诺西斯一役后再度联手,学徒阿索卡·塔诺和巴丽斯·奥菲受委派将一艘补给船带回共和国控制的空间。但当她们发现,这艘船已经被一大群致命的偷渡者——有着控制它们克隆人宿主思想和行动的怪诞能力的吉奥诺西斯脑虫——占领时,她们的例行任务变成了一场求生之战。在和致命的“大脑入侵者”打交道时,很难将朋友与仇敌区分开来,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,将于东部/太平洋时间12月4日星期五晚9点在卡通频道播出。

With their clone comrades controlled by the gruesome Geonosian brain worms, the Padawans must confront their greatest challenge yet. Though faced with a deadly threat to life and limb, it is their commitment to the Jedi teachings that is truly put to the test; with former friends as enemies, the two young women are forced to weigh the fate of the Republic against their own personal attachments.
她们的克隆人战友被可怕的吉奥诺西斯脑虫控制,两个学徒必须对抗迄今为止她们所面临的最大挑战。然而面对致命威胁,她们对绝地教义的承诺才真正经受考验。从前的朋友成了敌人,这两个年轻女子被迫将共和国的命运与她们自己的羁绊进行权衡。

"Due to Anakin's teaching, I do feel that Ahsoka is developing similar attachment issues. Only time will tell if those issues will play a part in her destiny," says Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahsoka. "Over the course of the Clone Wars so far, Ahsoka has spent most of her time with Anakin, and she is really beginning to emulate him. She is becoming more and more like her Master in every episode; we'll see if that's a good thing or a bad thing."
“由于阿纳金的教导,我的确感觉到,阿索卡正在形成相似的情感羁绊问题。只有时间能告诉我们,这些问题会不会影响她的命运。”阿索卡的配音演员Ashley Eckstein说,“《克隆人战争》进行到目前为止,阿索卡的绝大部分时间都是和阿纳金在一起,她的确开始模仿他。在每一集里她都变得越来越象她的师父;我们将会看见这究竟是件好事还是件坏事。”

Ahsoka has found some balancing influences as well, particularly in the company of her fellow Padawan, Barriss. It is a dynamic that provides a sharp contrast to the sometimes reckless teachings of her Master.
阿索卡也发现了一些平衡性影响,尤其是在她的学徒伙伴,巴丽斯的身上。这与她师父有时卤莽的教导形成了鲜明的对比。

"Ahsoka has become a better, more well-rounded Padawan because of her friendship with Barriss," she says. "After becoming friends with Barriss, Ahsoka is now able to look at things from another point of view. She's realizing that they each have different strengths, and as a team they work well together. When I think of the two of them together, I think Padawan Power!"
“因为她与巴丽斯的友谊,阿索卡变成了一个更出色,更全面的学徒。”她说,“在和巴丽斯成为朋友后,阿索卡现在能从另一个角度看待事物。她意识到,她们各自拥有不同的优势,而作为一个团队,她们合作得很好。当我想到她们两个在一起的时候,我想到的是‘学徒力量’!”

As for whether or not Ahsoka will succumb to the emotional tolls of the war, or to the emotional temptations that will one day turn her own master to the dark side, Eckstein remains optimistic.
至于阿索卡会不会在战争令人动容的伤亡前屈服,或是屈服于某天将她自己的师父转向黑暗面的那种情感诱惑,Eckstein保持乐观心态。

"Maybe it's just my own personal positive thinking, but I don't see her going to the dark side. She just wants to be the best Padawan she can be, and ultimately prove that she deserves to become a Jedi -- and sometimes that means making tough choices," she says "One can't overlook the overall message of Star Wars -- that good will always overcome evil. Our show presents these lessons in such a cool way, and I think it's a great message to teach kids today."
“也许这只是我个人的积极想法,不过我看不出她会倒向黑暗面。她只是想尽力成为最好的学徒,最终证明自己有资格成为一个绝地——而有时那意味着作出艰难的选择。”她说,“没人能忽视《星战》的主题思想——正义永远战胜邪恶。我们的节目用那么酷的一个方式传递出这些经验,我认为这对教育今天的孩子是个很了不起的主题。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news20091202/index.html

欢迎光临星球大战论坛
阅读更多汉化作品及资料,
与同好探讨星战的方方面面!
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个