[请教][求助]Everyone who was in u.s.a..plz come

楼层直达
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
i need some information about u.s.a internationnal education ....i want to compare international education in canada and in usa as well..
if u want to write about canada,that is fine:)....
plz help me out every sec count...english only

これ以上は無意味だと解らないのか?
魂を冒涜した罪は重い徐は将の許に滅せよ!
级别: 管理员
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2003-03-26
Are you interested in information about university or international high school? Do you have specific questions?

级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2003-03-26
including everything university or international high school is not a big deal..however,university is the best ...:)

これ以上は無意味だと解らないのか?
魂を冒涜した罪は重い徐は将の許に滅せよ!
级别: 管理员
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2003-03-26
This topic is very broad...
which major are you interested in?
I don't really have experience with canadian colleges.. And I believe their college systems are quite similar..
Some of my canadian friends come to US for college because some US ones are more well-known internationally.
If you are a Canada resident, you should probably expect to pay more tuition at a US university.

Besides academics, my only advice is to pick a big city with sufficient-sized chinatown, unless you're good at cooking :)
You might want to consider the weather too.. but I think Canadians are usually okay with the cold weather of US East coast...

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2002-11-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
Don't come to U.S. for study!! You wouldn't like to be studying here!! BTW, I am in US right now.
级别: 元老
注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
i concur with Arael's views. too much can be related in this topic.

i can not compare with these two countries because i have no idea about the canadian univ. and high school. if u just want to know the whole broad case, i think the education system is similar in north america basically. different major or field has different background. the more details u want to know, the more information u have to provide at first~~:):)

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

cause our lips, can touch
and our cheeks, can brush
our lips, can touch
here

u r the one that lies close to me
and whispers "hello, i've missed u quite terribly"
i fell in love with u suddenly
that there's no place else i could be but here in ur arms~ : )
级别: 元老
注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
引用
最初由 Arael 发布
If you are a Canada resident, you should probably expect to pay more tuition at a US university.

it's true. the tuition fee and living expense in usa is higher than in canada, no matter public or private schools.

there r many famous schools with good reputation in canada, like ubc, ut toronto, queen...etc, but generally speaking, american top schools are much well-known~~:):)

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

cause our lips, can touch
and our cheeks, can brush
our lips, can touch
here

u r the one that lies close to me
and whispers "hello, i've missed u quite terribly"
i fell in love with u suddenly
that there's no place else i could be but here in ur arms~ : )
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2003-01-28
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
I am just come to US for study.
I think many US universities are much more famous than Canadian universities in the world.

世情薄,人情恶,雨送黄昏花易落
http://blog.sina.com.cn/azuretao

欢迎来踩文并撒花,谢谢~
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=315221

快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个