搜索 社区服务 统计排行 帮助
  • 1178阅读
  • 9回复

HIGH SCHOOL TRANSFORMATION(omg, it's long)

楼层直达
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2002-07-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
Yes, I feel really bad not writing this in Chinese.
11 yrs and half of childhood memories of China, it's most definitely a shame on me.

I am having a really good time at high school, although it was only the first week of school.

Yesterday, i went to a dance @ another school with my friend and her boyfriend. I saw many others from middle school and I was really really happy, and danced the night away.

But everything was also very lost, wrong, confusing, at the same time.
I didn't feel like the me I used to know, I was sort of flirting with guys and totally being americanized.

I asked this guy to dance during a slow song, cuz he seemed like he was having such a bad time. Maybe I should of just stayed out of other people's business.

I mean I didn't like him or anything,just plain sympathy; i had such bad times @ dances, too.
So yeah, we talked thruout the last half hour, almost.

Problem?????? He is one of my friend's crush, I mean I don't know what's been happening with them; but I think I am very lost.

When my best friend left with her boyfriend, I burst into tears. It's not anything was wrong, but we now go to different high school, and there were a lot of stranger around.

I made a total fool out of myself.

OMG, I am so dead.

This message is pure complaints.

我的任性是你的自豪
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2003-01-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2005-08-28
建议:楼主也去找个bf就好了
楼主觉得自己不合群
只不过是因为楼主目前呆的圈子不适合自己而已
中学的社交圈毕竟有限
大了就好了
到了大学会突然好转的
这个不适合自己 就去试试别的嘛

现在能做的嘛
找到自己的passion
bf应该也算passion的一种吧
呵呵

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2005-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2005-08-28
going into different high school is nothing=)
although me and my close friends are now in different universities(different cities/countries), we share great time together whenever there is a chance:p:p
keeping a friendship is far difficult than starting one, do ur best and everything will be fine

and don't be ashamed for comforting someone:):)

注册时间:
2002-07-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2005-08-29
引用
最初由 rek137 发布
建议:楼主也去找个bf就好了
楼主觉得自己不合群
只不过是因为楼主目前呆的圈子不适合自己而已
中学的社交圈毕竟有限
大了就好了
到了大学会突然好转的
这个不适合自己 就去试试别的嘛

现在能做的嘛
找到自己的passion
bf应该也算passion的一种吧
呵呵

哈哈,我想也是阿~~有个男朋友也好
不过。。。。。。
有时候会感到很不方便~~~也可能我想得太多了~

我的任性是你的自豪
注册时间:
2002-07-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2005-08-29
引用
最初由 AKIRAism 发布
going into different high school is nothing=)
although me and my close friends are now in different universities(different cities/countries), we share great time together whenever there is a chance:p:p
keeping a friendship is far difficult than starting one, do ur best and everything will be fine

and don't be ashamed for comforting someone:):)

Thanks. I am happy to hear that you and your friends are sharing so much of each other's life~~
I guess I really just needed to burst out my feelings, cuz sometimes it's easier to tell a stranger something
Thanks once more.

I feel much better now

我的任性是你的自豪
级别: 版主
注册时间:
2003-01-12
在线时间:
10小时
发帖:
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2005-09-01
hey, you sounds like you actually have a life! right on! LOL

<

这个人很纠结,不知道签名写什么好
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2003-03-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2005-09-04
Unfortunately that's just the way life is. It changes along with the world it self. However, certain principles will stay the same (i.e. ideas concerning ethics, metaphysics, epistomology, and what-not)--and whether you choose to live by them or not is entirely upon you. Indeed, as Erikson explained, the main challenge that young people face is identiy vs. role confusion--they identify themselves with a certain group, with a certain idea, a certain expectation (i.e. that of their parents/friends), or they can be confused at what to identify with (this does not, I assure you, include what some people claim as "I just want to be an individual"--this case is also that of indentity, for one identifies with his own idea and expectation. And whether you actually decide to get a "life" that the social expectation of a certain group worships is entirely up to you. Living itself is a blessing. But to both live and to exist through making your conscious choices (which, as Satre said, creates anguish), and relentlessly pursue the almost immortalized Idea that you deem most meaningful, despite of the opinion of the mass, is indeed to fulfil the human spirit.

'vanitas vanitatum dixit Ecclesiastes vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas. '
-Ecclesiastes 1:2

'Act as if the maxim of thy action were to become a universal law of nature'
-Immanuel Kant

'己所不欲,勿施於人。'
-仲尼
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2002-05-01
在线时间:
4小时
发帖:
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2005-09-04
引用
最初由 死呆呆 发布

哈哈,我想也是阿~~有个男朋友也好
不过。。。。。。
有时候会感到很不方便~~~也可能我想得太多了~

男朋友不行,就弄个男仆或亲卫队一类的嘛。
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2005-05-14
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2005-09-04
it's just a start, you'll suffer from a lot more depressions like this! dont blame life, coz life sucks!! what u can do is either to adapt to it, or against it!! it's easy to adapt it, just follow what everyone does, but u wont be happy at all!! if u want to against it, then make sure u have enough courages to be a freak (coz u're not following the flow)!! it's hard to change life itself, but try to change your mind a bit, and be optimized! coz there's nothing else u can do!

if u feel really bad because u're in high school and met a lot of strangers... then i'd tell u these are nothing!! when u go to college, u'll meet a lot conflicts too. and when u're graduated, there're tunnes of troubles waiting for u to take on!

and i guess what u're feeling bad of is just an identity, in fact all teenagers are!! well... what i mean is... like you, u're a chinese, and being americanlized, it's hard to avoid but u're struggling, coz u still think u're a chinese! at the same time, everyone is being americanized, if u dont follow, u'd like a freak, if u follow, u dont feel good... (well... i'm confused with my words too... haha, sorry!)

well, i seldom heard stories like yours, coz my friends would either still being "Hong Kong" themselves, or being amricanized, canadianized, aussilized... and i chose to be a "hong kong", so i never give a damn on the identity!!! so when ppl asked me to adapt the aussie life style and culture, i said, "* it!!" and i'm happier than ever when i was clear with my identity, and i'm proud of myself as a Hong Kong!!

some said may be u need a bf, but i dont think boys help!! u'll have to help yourself when nobody does! and to be a bit religiouse (coz i'm a christian) i'll pray, and i'll find the comfort and answer from GOD!! God is cool!! :)

[color=color=crimson]Lizard: no f word thank you:p

這是犬兒…噢,應該是「蛙兒」才對!他很妄撞的,請各位鄉親多多關照!俺就在這兒謝過了!
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2005-02-06
在线时间:
44小时
发帖:
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2005-09-05
um...lol complaints...well screw those ppl who r americanized, stay as ur true self. and it's nice of u to ask that boy to dance, i'm pretty sure everyone's actually happy inside when someone ask them to dance. if he act like he's not havin a good time, maybe it's cuz he's kinda nervous (?).
as some ppl said to get a bf, DONT DO THAT!! it'll just bring more trouble.......

XeLlSaMa
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个