级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2002-08-14
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
我昨天晚上做梦梦见后天考托福TOEFL,TWE作文题目是:

[在“Hunter X Hunter”里面人选一位你最喜欢的人物,并说明喜欢的理由。]

[Select one of your favorite charactors from the cartoon animation series "hunter x hunter" and specify the reasons why you like him/her.]

我的答案:

My Answer:
------------------------------------------------------
i would pick Killua as the charactor that i love most only if i did not consider the existence of Irumi.my argument for why Irumi is the most attractive person in the world of "hunter x hunter" goes as follows:

Irumi is Killua's eldest brother. as an experienced assassin he can camouflage his appearance with another identity. during the Hunter Exam,Killua also failed to uncover until the final test. An oppressive evil aura about him makes even Killua fearful and wary whenever Irumi approaches him.

It's not hard to figure out why Irumi imposes such a feeling on his younger brother. his face is a mask, expressionless, no one can fathom the thoughts or feelings of Irumi. His eyes are black pools of nothingless, like a black hole which sucks everything in, emitting no light of its own. Coupled with his lightning-quick control of his signature pins, that can kill victims before they could notice,thus he has a really scaring figure,leaving us an unirasible impression.

all striking and terroring facts and evidence about Irumi lend surport to my point of view.Irumi is the best person among the candidates that shoud be loved most.

人从爱生忧;人从忧生畏
无爱即无忧;无忧即无畏
无我无人观自在,非空非色见如来
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个