在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 15楼 发表于: 2002-10-27
引用
最初由 captain 发布
"warm-hearted"??? hahaha thx for admiring me~ XD
did i order u? let see..... oh i think i didn't~
btw do i really hv no right to tell what u should do?
hohohoh~ u're just so funny~~~~
u should sleep, u should eat~ come on~ stop me from saying 'u should'~~~ as u hv rite not to do it, i hv rite to say it
of cuz it's not my business for the translation, but....
as u said i'm just so WARM-HEARTED(thx again~), i can't ignore anything that i think is wrong.
i'm not from us, and that's not "American style of warm-hearted", that's called humanity.

You're right Mr.Captain, but everybady has different thinking. Maybe @pple just think I did this is stupid, and as she said I have no right to call her to do something. But this thread just a suggestion, everybody have right to follow or disagree. I just hope and wish everybody like me can have more chance to improve our English.That's all. Why somebody so care a suggestion. I'm from US, and I met many "Warm-hearted", and many "Cool-hearted", as all my friends are nice and kind that I realize one thing, be nice not need advisedly, as CAPTAIN said that's called humanity.

人的价值不在于身份也不在于财富, 而在于那个人心灵的美丽与高尚; 望你能与受伤的人一起流泪, 成为悲伤的人心灵的支柱.

可口可乐, 你神了厂(腹拜ing..........)
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2002-10-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2002-10-27
i 'd prefer to use english, 'cauz i don't like to type chinese.
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
So, let's have a free talk. Anything is ok. By the way, are all the foreign Chinese(9-12g grader) in US, need to the audio essay, "Voice of Democracy", and this year's theme is "Freedo's Democracy".I am doing now, what are about you pal?

人的价值不在于身份也不在于财富, 而在于那个人心灵的美丽与高尚; 望你能与受伤的人一起流泪, 成为悲伤的人心灵的支柱.

可口可乐, 你神了厂(腹拜ing..........)
注册时间:
2002-10-09
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
um.. i'm in college.. ~_~
nothing special...
normal day normal life ~_~
but i'm satisfied
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
引用
最初由 @pple 发布
your grammer is suck:(

Oh, the irony....:p

'suck' is a verb not an adjective you ignoramus.
The correct saying would be:
"your grammar sucks"
or
"your grammar is sucky"

You are not qualified to judge.

BTW I think the only one who is actually trying to show off is you, @pple. Being pedantic is fine, but at least do it in a dignified manner, get it?

簽名的題目為"我的夢想"
级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-04-23
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
May i ask a humble question? have you found this board has no much people around ? Do you ever know the board master has been one month didn't appear at here since september?

I am now encouraging self-motivated person to vote for this board mater hoho......if you think you can do it, then i will be supporting you.... as i dun want to see this board with so few people hanging around and there is merely 20~30 threads posted at here everyday

身份 :我是坏人:D
目标 :收齐高达系列:p
请多多支持ftp区啊(顺便edonkey, mirc吧)

偶的业余嗜好:

暴走模式->
级别: 管理员
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
引用
最初由 dummy 发布

Oh, the irony....:p

'suck' is a verb not an adjective you ignoramus.
The correct saying would be:
"your grammar sucks"
or
"your grammar is sucky"

I think you're right.
But I think the first variation "XXX sucks" is much more common than the second one.

注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
引用
最初由 kiasushou 发布
May i ask a humble question? have you found this board has no much people around ? Do you ever know the board master has been one month didn't appear at here since september?

I am now encouraging self-motivated person to vote for this board mater hoho......if you think you can do it, then i will be supporting you.... as i dun want to see this board with so few people hanging around and there is merely 20~30 threads posted at here everyday

Hm.. the problem is, what can a board master do in this section?
I guess a board master can try to encourage more interesting discussions and delete some 'pure water' messages, etc.
But it will be very difficult to attract a large number of people....

And actually, I'm not sure if our goal should be just increasing the number of threads.
I think the quality of the messages is more important than the quantitiy.

级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-04-23
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
the quality is in deed important..................
yet now there is no board master to handle the task.
and this board is just like being isolated hoho.
hard to merge with other board.

身份 :我是坏人:D
目标 :收齐高达系列:p
请多多支持ftp区啊(顺便edonkey, mirc吧)

偶的业余嗜好:

暴走模式->
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 24楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
here's my opinion: (what i meant is.... dun blame me if i'm wrong~)
the name of this board is『海外动漫联盟』
lets take a close look to the threads posted here
how many of them are really about comic and anime?
most of them are like "come in if u're in xxxxx?", "do u like xxxxx?"
should the board's name be changed? ok lets just ignore the 'name's problem' for a while......
msgs are answered in few or even single word like 'yes/no', 'hahaha', 'us/canada/wherever'
quality and quantitiy are both important, but i dun see any of them exist here.....
i really doubt if this board worth existence.....

吐血了...
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 25楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
引用
最初由 captain 发布
here's my opinion: (what i meant is.... dun blame me if i'm wrong~)
the name of this board is『海外动漫联盟』
lets take a close look to the threads posted here
how many of them are really about comic and anime?
most of them are like "come in if u're in xxxxx?", "do u like xxxxx?"
should the board's name be changed? ok lets just ignore the 'name's problem' for a while......
msgs are answered in few or even single word like 'yes/no', 'hahaha', 'us/canada/wherever'
quality and quantitiy are both important, but i dun see any of them exist here.....
i really doubt if this board worth existence.....

I think it's been discussed in some really old threads that we're not required to talk about mangas and animes in this board.

You can also interpret the name as "anime/manga fans who are overseas"...

The number of such short messages "yes/no. etc" is not that large, when you compare it to other boards. The download board contains lots of 'thanks' messages too. At least, I think there are some good threads in this section.

I don't think see any problems with those 'location-oriented' threads as well....
Actually, we might as well make a sticky thread that links to all these threads...

If this section doesn't exist, we can't even have a thread like this.... Maybe you don't like this thread... But I think it's fun to discuss in English sometimes..

级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 26楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
indeed there are some good threads here~ (as long as there are not too much yes/no replies in it)
also it's not a problem asking one who he's from (as long as the answer isn't only a place's name /w nothing else in it)
(sorry i know i'm expecting too much~~)
just wanna say that i dun dislike this board
especially for this thread, i rarely write that much in a thread~

吐血了...
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 27楼 发表于: 2002-10-28
引用
最初由 captain 发布
indeed there are some good threads here~ (as long as there are not too much yes/no replies in it)
also it's not a problem asking one who he's from (as long as the answer isn't only a place's name /w nothing else in it)
(sorry i know i'm expecting too much~~)
just wanna say that i dun dislike this board
especially for this thread, i rarely write that much in a thread~

Agree... Those single-word messages are so annoying.... :P
But there are no specific rules in this section...
For example, in the main theme section, every message has to contain at least five words...
Otherwise it will be removed.

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2002-06-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 28楼 发表于: 2002-10-29
Nahh...
I have no idea what are you guys talking about
I am a little bit late.
However, it will never be too late to join you.
EM... What should I say now?

注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 29楼 发表于: 2002-10-29
Do I get sidetracked? Or you just come up with a new topic?
However, I think it is an important issue to determine who will be moderator or discuss the rule of this board. It would be better to open a new thread to discuss these or encourage people who will be interested. People who come this post are those interested in English, but what about others who aren't good at English but interested in caring or managing this board?

限150 字节
上一个 下一个