所有的那些在dmhy有帐户的人,必读

楼层直达
级别: 元老
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
for all those ppl have account in dmhy, i would suggest u 'd better change ur password now coz they have such brainless, careless, irresponsible and irresaonable administrators. they abuse their rights and authorities to crack down member's password for their own purpose which will bring harms to member's interests. and this is my experience. i have both accounts at popgo and dmhy with same password. although i never join the confilcts between two forum, i think dmhy will be kind to their members,no matter where he might from or who he might be. but now things have been proved that i am too naive and optimistic and they never thought of member's interest first. several things and records has indicated that i had logged on the restricted pages for moderators and administrators only in popgo at the time i never could be(like 4 am in the morning and the time i was at my parents' place) and there is a lot of internal confidential information about popgo leaked to dmhy. with regard to the fact that i am one of moderators in popgo and i didn't register any other forum that may have confilcts with popgo, so i can only suggest that my password had been cracked by ppl in dmhy and they use my cracked password to log on the restricted area to read the info. although now i can do few thing to prosecute the ppl or group who carry out these illegal activities(coz it actually already caused a lot of problem either in personal privacy or financial information), i would strongly suggest those ppl in dmhy that watch your wallet and change password now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides, i reserve the rights to sue dmhy or all parties related with this crime.
besides, i reserve the rights to sue dmhy or all parties related with this crime.

癸┮Τêㄇdmhy㎝popgoいΤ眀め,и矗某?#123;ミㄨэ跑盞絏dmhy恨瞶琌繷福ぃΘ剪ぃ灿みぃ璽砫ヴ㎝ぃ瞶畴ō瓜τぃ堡端甡ㄤΘ痲垒ノ舦㎝ㄓ瘆秆阶韭Θ盞絏τ硂琌и竒喷
иノ盞絏 popgo ㎝ dmhy 猔ń㎡嘿瘤礛и眖ぃ把阶韭ぇ丁ベ≧琌и?#123; dmhy 癸Θ盢穦ゑ耕ねぃ恨琌眖êㄓ┪帝琌ぐ 琌?#123;ㄆ龟谍и琌びぱ痷㎝贾芠τ眖ぃ稱Θ痲ㄇㄆン祇ネ㎝癘魁竒ㄇ蔍硄盽Τpopgo恨瞶㎝闯λΤ舦ㄇиぃ?#123;ㄨ贬4翴㎝ииダよ?#123;и祅嘲薄猵τㄤいΤ砛popgoず场审盞戈癟砆猲臩dmhy σ?#123;и琌popgoㄤい闯λτи⊿ΤㄤΤ蒓popgoΤ≧阶韭猔筁и安砞и盞絏竒砆dmhyい琘碿種瘆秆τㄏノи砆瘆秆盞絏跋办綷弄硂ㄇ獺瘤礛?#123;и暗ぶㄆㄓ北秈︽硂ㄇ笻猭ㄆン┪刮蔨(ウ竒ㄆ龟硑Θ留╬㎝磕獺秖拜肈琌и盢眏疨某
êㄇdmhyい猔¨ブЖτ?#123;碞э跑盞絏〃

и玂痙北dmhy㎝ヴ蒓硂兜デ竜Τ闽ヴ闽猭舦.

对於所有的那些在dmhy和popgo中同时有帐户的人,我提议你现在立刻改变你的密码。因为dmhy的管理人员是如此的头脑不成熟,不细心,不负责任的和不可理喻。他们为他们自身的企图而不惜伤害其成员的利益,滥用自己的权利和能力来破解论坛成员的密码。而且这是我的经验。
我用相同的密码在 popgo 和 dmhy 注册里相同的呢称,虽然我从不参加在二个论坛之间的矛盾冲突,但是我认为 dmhy 对他们的成员将会比较友好,不管他们可能是从那来或着是什么人。 但是现在事实证明我是太天真和乐观的了,而且他们从不首先想到成员的利益。一些事件的发生和记录已经指出在一些受限制的网页上(通常只有popgo的管理员和斑竹才有权限)在一些我不可能出现的时刻(如凌晨4点和我呆在我父母的地方的时候)出现我的登陆情况。而且其中有许多popgo的内部机密资讯被泄露到dmhy。 考虑到我是popgo的其中一个斑竹而我又没有在其他有可能与popgo有冲突的论坛上注册过,因此我只能假设我的密码已经被dmhy中某人恶意破解,而且他们使用我的被破解的密码在受限制的区域上阅读这些信息。虽然现在我只能做很少的事物来控告进行这些违法的事件的人或团体(因为它已经事实上造成了个人隐私和金融信息的大量问题),但是我将强烈建议
那些在dmhy中注册的人,“看好你的皮夹,而且现在就改变你的密码”

此外,我保留控告dmhy和任何与这项犯罪有关的任何相关人员的法律权利.
Kin
级别: 元老
注册时间:
2002-04-17
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2002-11-11
水区的公告没发好呀....

暂无