搜索 社区服务 统计排行 帮助
  • 1806阅读
  • 14回复

[原创]Autobiography Account(懂 英 文 的 来 看 噢 )

楼层直达
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2002-06-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
Preschool

Until now, I still feel ashamed of my immaturity and foolishness. Though I was in the kindergarten, I should be something more that who I was at that time. The kindergarten was only five minutes from my house, and mommy and daddy somehow couldn’t pick me to there. On the way to the kindergarten, I saw my little friend who I couldn’t remember his name now. He and his mom were riding the bicycle, I said hi and joined them immediately as I lied to his mom I didn’t have to go to kindergarten, either. I still memorized that angry and anxious face when my dad finally found me at a corner of the building around my house. I was not comprehensible at all with an age of four. I could never understand the panic as a parent went to pick up his child but the teacher told him his little girl was not there the whole day.

Primary School

I was still arrogant and self-centered as well after I went to the grade school. In fact, most of parents spoiled their kids because most of them have one and only one child. People always cherish someone or something with amount of one, this goes to psychology. However, I considered myself as smartest girl in class without any evidence, so I was not nice to my classmates, and that’s why I couldn’t make many friends.

Things began to change in the second semester of my third grade that my parents bought me a piano. I wanted to call it a turning point or the end of my childhood. Since the day I began to play piano, I sacrificed almost all the time that I supposed to be outdoor and play with friends to practice. The skill test was called level examine (in paraphrase) for all amateur piano players (there are ten levers in this examine, the higher lever you take, the better you played) proved artistic talent that I had. I practiced eight hours per day during that summer vacation. Eventually I did a great job and took all the attention from experts. Unfortunately I got fever because I was so tired after that. Even though, it teaches me a lot that I knew what I could do if I tried and I was nothing if I didn’t do anything. I had no qualification to ignore or underestimate other people. In another word, I grew up a little bit, but not enough.

Moving to U.S.

At the age of fourteen, my beloved father went to America to do some researches and studying. Before he left, my mom and I worried about him because he had the high blood pressure, and some omens said he might have some heart problems. During the period between he left to I went to him, I felt guilty sometimes. I hoped I have listened to him, done what he said and made him happy. So on purpose to make up for him, I studied harder at school, and I cared my mom more than ever. Now my mom and I came here and stayed with him, and suddenly he found I learned so many things in the past two years. A person’s personality may change overtime. Now I am someone more than who I am, and the piano and my father helped me to grow up.

懂 英 文 的 来 看 噢
这 是 小 妹 来 美 后 半 年 写 的 文 文
现 在 看 看 脸 都 会 红
但 是 , 这 对 那 些 刚 来 美 英 文 不 太 好 的 应 该 是 个 鼓 舞
呵 , 读 读 我 的 烂 文 就 知 道 了
(大 力 支 持 原 创 啊 , 大 家 写 啊 ! )

注册时间:
2002-06-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2002-11-18
每 一 句 最 后 一 个 字 在 发 贴 后 会 被 分 开
怎 么 调 也 不 行 , 大 家 将 就 些
刚 刚 发 现 的 问 题

级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-04-23
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2002-11-18
看了。。。呵呵
用中文的文句来写英文。

身份 :我是坏人:D
目标 :收齐高达系列:p
请多多支持ftp区啊(顺便edonkey, mirc吧)

偶的业余嗜好:

暴走模式->
级别: 元老
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2002-11-18
Re: [原创]Autobiography Account(懂 英 文 的 来 看 噢 )
引用
最初由 fujima6744 发布

小妹??那麼麻煩性別改一下吧 讓人誤會 呵呵~~

華人學英文的通病就是先思考中文 再轉去英文
這樣的話 轉出來的英文可是有很多錯誤的哦
我也是過來人 明白的 其實也沒什麼好害羞的
害怕而不敢說的話 永遠也學不會

花菱家の許嫁。
由緒ある桜庭呉服店(今はさくらデパート)の跡取り娘でもある。
幼いころに薫に出会って以来、薫にふさわしいお嫁さんになれるように花嫁修行を続
けてたため、お嬢様育ちの割りには家事万能。
一途に薫を想い続けている。
注册时间:
2002-05-28
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2002-11-18
我也会把英文变为中文来写@___@
chinese english嘛...嘻嘻

│☆  ※ 
自分のことは、自分が一番よく知ってるんだから。
注册时间:
2002-05-28
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2002-11-18
What is a turning point? It is a point, time, or period when your life changed in a very important way. It is an important change and you become a different person. For example, Harriet Tubman was a slave. She ran away from her masters in the South and she fought for freedom. When she escaped and got freedom, she changes her life and helped other slaves to freedom.

When I came to the United States, I had an important change in my life. I was not alone and I got more experience. It was three years ago. I had some friends in my country and I know I must immigrate to the United States, I was sad, because I would have to live alone and I had to say good-bye to my friends. I was not happy. Sometimes I read a lot information about the United States. It is a strong country. When I came to the America, I must speak English. I was afraid, because my English was not very good. I just learned Basic English skills and I was afraid will lose my few friends here. However, when I left, I can use telephone, Internet or something else to contact them.

One year later, my family came to America. Sometimes I stay at home with nothing to do. If I turned on the radio or television, I could not enjoy it, because I did not understand and I felt lonely. Then few months later, I went to school to study English. It was the first time I went to the school and saw different people from different countries. I was worried, silent and very shy. Many bad thoughts came to my mind. I felt friendless and I questioned myself. What should I do to overcome my feeling? I had to say something so I can easily to know each other. I used my poor English to tell everybody. When I found their English not very good also, I felt better. Day by day, I made some friends in the America, and I did not feel lonely anymore. I had friends in my country, but now I have friends in other countries and I know different customs of countries. This helped me improve my English changed my life.

My life changed as I got more experience. I am not alone and I have many friends. I like my new life. It made me stronger to face up to my future. I am sure when I go to the other countries, it would be the same way. I will make some new friends first, I believe everything’s going to be alright.

这是我来美之后第一次写的喔...刚学了点美国的历史人物,就要我写这些...
现在看起来脸都红红...:o :o :o

│☆  ※ 
自分のことは、自分が一番よく知ってるんだから。
级别: 管理员
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2002-11-20
I remember that I really hated English composition when I was in Primary school and High school....
I remember that maybe 5 marks were deducted for each grammatical mistake?

Anyway, I haven't written any non-techinical essays for a long time though...

注册时间:
2002-10-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2002-11-20
引用

ur article is great according to the time u stayed in U.S...
although there r some mistakes..,itz a goodjob`~keeeeeeeeeeep going~^^

i got a litle bit confused about boysming's post,, do u mean dat u stayed at home for a yr without schooling!??

"Never apologize for saying what you feel. It's like apologizing for being real."
注册时间:
2002-05-28
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2002-11-20
Sorry, i made you confuse.

我也不知道自己写什么.

接下来要写的第二篇>_<:o :o :o

What are the qualities that make a hero? I think heroes have to be optimistic, courageous, bravely. Who has to be a good role model for others? He should be someone with a dream and who loves and cares about others. He should be a smart and good better person. For example, Henry Fleming and Harriet Tulbman were both heroes. Harriet Tulbman was a real person history in America. We know some information about her and the stories were true. Everybody knows when she was born and died, but Henry Fleming was a fictional character during the Civil War. It was not true story. Nobody knew him after the war.

Harriet was a leader. She was a fugitive salve. She wanted to be free so she escaped to Canada. When she became free, she went back to help other fugitive slaves to escape. She was a famous conductor on the Underground Railroad. When she ran away from her master, she did not know where the Underground Railroad was. She believed the North Star would lead her to freedom. Henry wanted to be hero so he joined his regiment went to fight the enemy, but he was not like a leader in the first battle. He doubted his capability. He was scared of the war in the beginning and ran away from his regiment. When his regiment won the first battle, he came back and made up a story to fool his companions. When he lost his friend, Jim made him stronger to face the war to fight. He stopped running and thought about consequence of the war. Henry became a better person but Harriet was a role model.

When Harriet was at Thomes Garrett’s house, she walk like a great lady and her gray-silk grown and heavy gray veil were the clothes of a lady. She disguised herself so that she could leave and she was smart. Henry ran away in the first battle as if his life was in danger. When Jim died, he became a real soldier and went to fight. He faced reality at that moment. Harriet came back to help other slaves escape. When the slaves escaping, she found apples berries and corn in the woods. She found fish in the river to eat. Harriet made a group of slaves’ walk through a cold stream, because the dog could not smell them in the water and could not track them down. She cared so much about her people that she did not care if her life was in danger. Henry came back to fight in the battle. It was the first time Henry fought the rebel army. When the second attack coming so fast, he was no idea and left. Later on, he reorganized to strike back.

Harriet and Henry were courageous persons. When Harriet was escaping, she walked by foot thrash the Underground Railroad from the South to Canada. She was very strong. She went to the swamp and she risked her life to cross it. It was very dangerous for a traveler, but she was fearless and kept going. Henry was brave in the final battle. When his regiment was in danger and Union army wanted to run away, shouted for them to come back to fight and he immediately held his regiment flag higher for all men soldiers see and get courage to fight the rebels. Henry managed to overcome his fear and guilt.

Harriet had a dream. She wanted to be free. Henry also had a dream. He wanted to be a hero. They were both very successful. When Harriet escaped to Canada, she knew the routes to get slaves to freedom. She was not only thinking about herself. She came back to help other slaves to escape and she wanted every slave to be free. She never gave up helping them. Harriet successfully helped more than 300 slaves escape to Canada. She never lost her passengers. Henry also follows his dream to correct himself, to realize his dream. He gave up his fantasy and he overcome his guilt to fight the rebels. He did not want to run at the end of the battle. He fought and he won. He felt better than before.

In my opinion, Harriet and Henry were different kinds of heroes, but I think Harriet was better than Henry. Henry was a fictional person in the Civil War. Everybody could say his story was very beautiful, but it was not a true story. Harriet was a real person. When she helped some slaves to escape, she never cared her life in danger. She was a good conductor on the Underground Railroad. She loved all people and she wanted every slave to be free. She was a hero, but Henry was a fictional hero in America.

│☆  ※ 
自分のことは、自分が一番よく知ってるんだから。
级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-04-28
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2002-11-20
我可爱的一一,随便加上中文好吗!E问......唉

我的原则:先共而后享!我爱loli
欢迎大家参观 悠游动漫论坛 http://bbs.yycomic.net
偶的妹妹们^_^
注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2002-11-20
呵呵 偶跟小命一樣除了專題報告之外很久沒寫過這種文章嚕:):)

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

cause our lips, can touch
and our cheeks, can brush
our lips, can touch
here

u r the one that lies close to me
and whispers "hello, i've missed u quite terribly"
i fell in love with u suddenly
that there's no place else i could be but here in ur arms~ : )
注册时间:
2002-06-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2002-11-22
Re: Re: [原创]Autobiography Account(懂 英 文 的 来 看 噢 )
引用
最初由 a551 发布

小妹??那麼麻煩性別改一下吧 讓人誤會 呵呵~~

不 怕 不 怕
有 时 候 也 要 开 点 小 玩 笑
怎 么 , 大 家 愿 意 相 信 我 是 男 的 就 是 男 的
女 的 就 是 女 的
我 不 在 意 噢
汗 , 谁 叫 小 酷 就 让 人 分 辨 不 出 呢

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2002-12-11