=3=
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2005-12-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2476楼 发表于: 2009-03-19
中国这个地理位置,一旦失去了北方天险,游牧民族一马平川攻下来,只不过是时间问题。别忘了宋朝是怎么灭亡的。最重要一点,北方产战马,满清占领北方后,南明连战马也会给满清封锁了,宋朝当年没骑兵也是这个原因。
最后说说汉奸吴三桂,关宁铁骑是明朝最有战斗力的部队,是唯一能跟满清抗衡的最后军队了。如果吴三桂肯守住关宁防线不反水,至少能拖个几十年,甚至上百年。但你说那个让吴三桂他们放水可是不可能的,因为他们本来就是投降将领,满人一开始对他们就戒备了。让他们放水不就叫他们送死。他们为了讨得满人欢心,肯定杀汉人杀得比满人还卖力。不要说叫他们放水了,让他们别那么卖力都难~~

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2007-08-02
在线时间:
39小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2477楼 发表于: 2009-03-19
南宋也是撑了很久的南方多山水 这对游牧民族很不利

=3=
注册时间:
2009-01-12
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2478楼 发表于: 2009-03-19
引用
最初由 fallingpowerg4 发布

Well ya'll have to know that the failure of classic mechanics when discribing high-velocity objects LEADS to the birth of S-relativity. In fact yur half right about this. Classic mechanics is a simplified, or said "an approach" to quantum mechanics. Q-mechanics= a lot more accurate but it wouldn't have been there if C-mechanics havent exited in the first place. When a good number of objects apply to a calculation, C-mechanics is required at the sociology level since it's considerably less complicated and provides quicker answers ACCURATE ENOUGH(almost accurate) for the use of it. People calculate cuz they want answers.(some sci-freaks go calculation for calculation though)

one more thing, if you're going astronomy you gotta stick with C-mechanics 4ever. Those things can never be described in a whole with Q-mechanics.

And relativity too...not everything travels that fast, On a Low-velocity Low-mass level relativity can hardly be observed. You either gets C-mechanics in here or just stand yourself up.

well I thought you were talking about armies and social things so...

BTW, Japs were never accurate reguarding military stuff, at least I havent really seen one accurate enough.

Ok, I get the idea now. Q-mechanic is the extension of C-mechanic. But the developing of those subjects requires an unique way of thinking (ie. reasoning, logic), and it is unique to the humans. In fact, the thinking method that leads to the development of physics is unique to the western civilization. You know, there is a reason why modern science was established by them rather then by the Chinese. My point is, if the thinking method of an imaginary civilization is completely different from us, the physics they develop (of course, we can not call it physics anymore) will not be the same as C-mechanic or Q-mechanic.

In other words, the universe is so huge that no one can see its whole picture. As humans, we develop science in order to explain the part of universe we can see.
注册时间:
2007-08-02
在线时间:
39小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2479楼 发表于: 2009-03-19
我的意思其实是 如果明朝退守南方 必然会向海外发展 就必然会与西欧接触
会比明朝末期更积极地学习科学技术 吸收新兴思想 这才是我要说的

=3=
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2005-02-15
在线时间:
138小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2480楼 发表于: 2009-03-19
the physics they develop (of course, we can not call it physics anymore) will not be the same as C-mechanic or Q-mechanic.
-------
话说得真满,把will改成may吧,这样你就无敌了。

天下乌鸦不是一样黑的,一只比一只黑。
浑身破绽者无懈可击。
====================
Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
The organism is only DNA's way of making more DNA.
====================
马勒戈壁的,科学禁锢了人类的精神?神棍们,你们脑壳里装的真是脑子吗?
==========================
那些什么一套一套理论的,有多少人亲自验证过?有几个人看过血小板?有几个人看过蛋白质?只不过科学家说什么人民就信什么。
====================
There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
I can hardly see how anyone ought to wish Christianity to be true; for if so, the plain language of the text seems to show that the men who do not believe, and this would include my Father, Brother, and almost all my best friends, will be everlastingly punished. And this is a damnable doctrine.
====================
欢迎大神们喷碎传统,飞向自由:
那些相信物理学定律只是一些社会约定的人将会被邀请从我公寓(我住在21楼)的窗户中跳出去来突破那些传统。
感谢yyco的提醒。这句就应该放这里:
If the aliens would only keep all the folks they abduct, our world would be a little saner.
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2008-11-02
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2481楼 发表于: 2009-03-19
引用
My point is, if the thinking method of an imaginary civilization is completely different from us, the physics they develop (of course, we can not call it physics anymore) will not be the same as C-mechanic or Q-mechanic.

碳基生命和硅基生命是不同的?:D

注册时间:
2005-12-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2482楼 发表于: 2009-03-19
哈哈,看南明各势力联合抗清,还真有点国共抗日的味道呢~~
不过也发扬了中国经久不衰的传统———窝里斗~~

注册时间:
2003-12-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2483楼 发表于: 2009-03-20
引用
最初由 eee904ha 发布

Ok, I get the idea now. Q-mechanic is the extension of C-mechanic. But the developing of those subjects requires an unique way of thinking (ie. reasoning, logic), and it is unique to the humans. In fact, the thinking method that leads to the development of physics is unique to the western civilization. You know, there is a reason why modern science was established by them rather then by the Chinese. My point is, if the thinking method of an imaginary civilization is completely different from us, the physics they develop (of course, we can not call it physics anymore) will not be the same as C-mechanic or Q-mechanic.

In other words, the universe is so huge that no one can see its whole picture. As humans, we develop science in order to explain the part of universe we can see.

How do you define a higher being that defines all physic laws? I'll take it as another civilization in OUR universe...since if you create a whole new universe, how physic laws differs renders the whole discussion useless. Let's assume, that they're from Pluto, we call them Plutons.

So, first thing first, the ways of define differs yet laws prevail.
In ancient earth, apple drops to the ground. Today apple still drops to the ground. Ancient human say "The land sucks the apple down", we say today that it is called "Gravity".

Now, apple, if it exists on Pluto, it's still going to drop to the ground cuz Pluto still have gravity. Pluton civilization doesn't just come out of nowhere, it took time to evolve. So, even if Plutons define this mechanic in a higher level now, at one point in their history, they still says "Gravity" or "Land sucks the apple down".

See? Higher beings are higher beings because they lived and evolved longer than we did, not because they're made superier.

Back to the physics. Now, Plutons may describe the universe using Ultra-advance laws that far surpassed Classic Mechanics or even Quatum Mechanics, I'm pretty sure that those things still exist in their old books written centuries back. They've used them in far past. They WERE useful. The steps they followed aren't too different from ours---unless they encountered even higher races from the other side of the galaxy---this also only helps them to just JUMP forward in evolution.

Westrn civilization now defines the way of defining the universe because they happened to be the one who builds up a superier world in the past couple of centuries.(1800~)

BUT! look at the days before, the medieval age.
Americans rules now, they don't exist back then.
Europeans too, they seem superier than Asians or rather say Chinese yet when Chinese built up the Dynasties they still live in damn caves.
Japan...well, when Chinese already have written culture and literature they were eating GRASS!

And of course not to mention that the first damn physic book is written by Chinese actually.

Western culture isn't really that different from ours, it is just that they caught the right time and the right chance.

Other than saying Western civilization is alien, I would say Issac Newton was alien, Einstein too. They were alien enough to push a civilization forward. Maybe not because they're smart but because they already knew. So your theory applies to individuals, not races.

新西曆吐洞洞遛年肆月,團長蒞臨泡泡狗帝國。
團長說:“要有樓。”就有了樓。團長看樓是好的,便把直播和灌水丟進去。這是頭一日。
團長說:“直播與灌水應當由達人和小白共同作業。”於是就創造了達人和小白,讓他們住在樓裡。這是第二日。
團長說:“只有達人和小白還不夠,各種怪人都應該聚集在一起,使基情露出來。”事就這樣成了。這是第三日。
團長說:“米人光有米不行,應當拿出來曬。而且米應當源源不斷,取之不盡,用之不竭。”於是米人開始曬米,並且閃光彈四下紛飛。從此沒有了夜晚。這是第四日。
團長說:“只有白天是不行的,應該逆天。”於是衆人開始挖坑,把天地反轉過來,化地為天,白天開深夜檔,世人囧不堪言。這是第五日。
團長說:“我要按照SOS團的形式結社。讓他們直播,灌水,基情,曬米,填坑。”事就這樣成了。這是第六日。
支部萬物都造齊了。到第七日,團長歇了她的工,就返回二次元去。

SOS團POPGO支部就是一群曬神聚在一起互相曬,一群苦力坐著看。曬神們有米的曬米,有妹的曬妹,有大腿的曬大腿。
沒得曬的人的只好做苦力,創造些漢化、游戲來曬。于是支部群就這么繁榮了。
注册时间:
2008-09-29
在线时间:
17小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2484楼 发表于: 2009-03-20
引用
最初由 th!th 发布

从另一个角度来看 清朝对待外国的态度可比明朝要保守多了
看明朝后期 虽然火器发展的也不怎么样 可人家愿意向外国学习
所以我就一直在想 如果崇祯当年心胸能再开阔些 把太子弄到南方去 那么后来的南明抗清势力也不会为了各自的利益相互攻伐 清朝南下的势头便很有可能因此而被遏止 实际上当时攻打南明主要靠的都是汉人的部队(耿精忠 尚可喜 吴三桂) 所以此时南明可以利诱汉人部队 而让他们在进攻时不那么积极 一旦时局稳定下来 南北对峙之势已成 再加上态度不明的汉人部队南明可保一时之安宁 然后就像南宋那样积极向海外发展 如此 必然会与当时发展势头向上的欧洲诸国积极交流考虑到明末无论官方还是民间的有识之士对于西方的积极态度 思想上的逐渐开放 政治思想上的进步(已经出现限君权的思想) 南明的发展还是很有希望的
另 我不认为 明朝继续发展最多 西班牙乃至俄帝
西班牙 那是三产(特别是娱乐业)玩过头了 没法展实业 又不像荷兰玩的那么有水平后来就没落了
俄帝嘛 他的改革是自上而下的 他本人他本人确实对当时的欧洲的科学技术很感兴趣 但也仅限于此 毕竟他是独裁者 所做的一切是不会威胁到他的统治地位 对于欧洲的民主思想是绝对不会感兴趣的也不会引进的 所以俄帝的改革是有限的 所以俄帝有大地主 但没有大资本家 而明朝不同 明朝末期 君权已被极大的限制了 民间言论学术研究的风气是很自由的 这就为孕育新的政治思想提供了土壤

我可不想让那个因宦官,廷狱,党争著名的朝廷存活下去,那帮人不论文官集团还是皇帝还是宦官,没一个能真正办事的
注册时间:
2005-07-16
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2485楼 发表于: 2009-03-20
引用
最初由 3323653zj 发布

明朝很多事完全是清朝栽脏嫁祸的,比如有名的沈万三,我是想不出如何把一个死了十几年的家伙砍头的啦......

至于清朝那个见鬼的国家,早一天灭亡都好。
注册时间:
2008-06-21
在线时间:
460小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2486楼 发表于: 2009-03-20
国际友人?

如果不是的话,拜托别总是来大段的英文……

此耳为钉宫所生

血因“傲”而沸腾,心为“娇”而跳动

经历无数场萌战之胜利

虽心已圆满

然已无知己

长坐于音箱之前,沉醉于“うるさい!バカ!”声中

那么,便已了无遗憾

此生,定为无限的钉宫音所伴随

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/xwz99010/QM-1.jpg
滚滚长江东逝水,浪花淘尽英雄。是非成败转头空,青山依旧在,几度夕阳红。
白发渔樵江渚上,惯看秋月春风。一壶浊酒喜相逢,古今多少事,都付笑谈中。
最萌的历史,又翻开新的一页……
釘宮黨入黨誓詞:釘宮主義,吾黨所宗,以患釘病,以進最萌。
        才悠颯竜,為吾前鋒,夙夜匪懈,傲嬌是從。
        矢勤矢勇,必信必忠,一人一票,貫徹始終。
黨歌:http://mirukashihime.cool.ne.jp/sound/int_sfms.mp3
PS:群号9363778的宅女群需要大量11区的宅男宅女,有意者请与联系……
注册时间:
2005-07-16
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2487楼 发表于: 2009-03-20
明朝灭亡,真是天灾人祸,要是没有天灾,或者皇帝能比较强,再延续个几十年还是可能的。
注册时间:
2003-12-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2488楼 发表于: 2009-03-20
因爲有人先說了要討論他傾向于使用英文
那麽我們只好奉陪啊

其實我覺得他用什麽文都行啦,回快就OK

新西曆吐洞洞遛年肆月,團長蒞臨泡泡狗帝國。
團長說:“要有樓。”就有了樓。團長看樓是好的,便把直播和灌水丟進去。這是頭一日。
團長說:“直播與灌水應當由達人和小白共同作業。”於是就創造了達人和小白,讓他們住在樓裡。這是第二日。
團長說:“只有達人和小白還不夠,各種怪人都應該聚集在一起,使基情露出來。”事就這樣成了。這是第三日。
團長說:“米人光有米不行,應當拿出來曬。而且米應當源源不斷,取之不盡,用之不竭。”於是米人開始曬米,並且閃光彈四下紛飛。從此沒有了夜晚。這是第四日。
團長說:“只有白天是不行的,應該逆天。”於是衆人開始挖坑,把天地反轉過來,化地為天,白天開深夜檔,世人囧不堪言。這是第五日。
團長說:“我要按照SOS團的形式結社。讓他們直播,灌水,基情,曬米,填坑。”事就這樣成了。這是第六日。
支部萬物都造齊了。到第七日,團長歇了她的工,就返回二次元去。

SOS團POPGO支部就是一群曬神聚在一起互相曬,一群苦力坐著看。曬神們有米的曬米,有妹的曬妹,有大腿的曬大腿。
沒得曬的人的只好做苦力,創造些漢化、游戲來曬。于是支部群就這么繁榮了。
注册时间:
2006-02-26
在线时间:
12小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2489楼 发表于: 2009-03-20
引用
最初由 3323653zj 发布

其实明朝很多地方都弄不清楚,清朝文字狱可不是白搞的,如果明朝那么糟糕谁要反清复明?