Chuck's Comic Shop
查克漫画店。
OPEN
营业中
Can I help you, guys?
我能为二位效劳吗?
Yes, my good man, my pal Steve here and I are looking for all your newest STAR TREK comics.
是的,好心的店家。我和朋友史蒂夫想买最新的全部《星际旅行》漫画。
You came to the right place... Hold on just a sec...
你们来对地方了……稍等一秒钟……
I hope they're sealed up tight.
我希望它们密封得很严实。
Here you go... That's all the newest ones, bagged and boarded.
给……新出的都在这里了,包装并塑封好了。
Perfect!
完美!
Carl, you do take them out and read them right?
卡尔,你应该会把它们取出来看的吧?
What are you, crazy?! And ruin their uncrinkled perfection and value??
你有问题啊,疯了?!毁坏掉漫画书毫无折痕的完美品相,和它的价值??
Then what's the point?! Comics are made to read, man!
那还有什么意义?!漫画书是用来看的,老兄!
Hmm...
嗯……
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Attempting to mind meld with my comics.
尝试与我的漫画书进行心灵融合。
I think your brain is sealed in mylar and seriously need oxygen.
我认为你的大脑被密封在了聚脂薄膜里,急需要补充氧气。
虽是星际旅行迷的漫画,不过这篇反映的却是美国漫画市场之现状
根据漫画书品相、封面稀有程度、有无作者签名,价格可以炒得很高
当然,美国人有钱,完全可以买两套,看一套收藏一套。
但对中国人来说,只能买来供着了——高价邮购来的,翻旧了太心疼。